This pace lists recently released information, documentation, software, and declassified projects by the United States Government now publicly available. I list only software I think might be usefull to FlightGear Developers and Aircraft Developers.
- Project 1794 - Saucer type Aircraft :)
- TRICK - Build applications for all phases of space vehicle development including early vehicle design and performance evaluation, flight software development and testing, flight vehicle dynamic loads analysis, and virtual and hardware in the loop training.
- WellClear - Detect and Aovid Alerting Logic for Unmanned Systems
- NASTRAN - primarily a solver for finite element analysis.
- EEFS - EEPROM File System.
- VICAR - Video Image Communication And Retrieval
- EADINLite - This code was created to support the Distributed Engine Control task as part of the Fixed Wing Aeronautics project.
- TTECTrA - Tool for Turbine Engine Closed-loop Transient Analysis
- OSAL - Operating System Abstraction Layer Project
- VADER - LASAR transmission. See http://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-44 for more information.
- OpenVSP - Parametric aircraft geometry tool
- Vision Work Bench - Image processing and Computer Vision library